Fujitsu on EuroCIS 2018
EuroCIS 2018: Booth F21, Hall 9, 27th Feb – 1st March Exhibition Center, Düsseldorf
With around 450 exhibitors from 26 countries, EuroCIS is both a trendsetter and an indispensable information and communication platform for retail decision-makers worldwide. Their range offers a fascinating variety. With POS systems, payment systems, mobile solutions, business analytics, interactive solutions and omnichannel solutions, you can experience the IT future of retail.
Meet Fujitsu at Booth F21 in Hall 9 and find out first-hand about our latest innovations in retail. Register now and make an appointment with your personal contact. With your registration, you will receive your coupon code for a free EuroCIS day ticket, which you can then pick up here.
Connected Retail 360°
FUJITSU Connected Retail 360° on the EuroCIS 2018
The digital transformation also has a profound impact on the retail sector: Customers today are better informed than ever, more consciously choose trade channels and make purchasing decisions more flexible.
How can you react to this and connect the individual channels efficiently? How do you skillfully combine the online business with stationary trading processes?
Fujitsu delivers the solution with Connected Retail. At this year's EuroCIS we will show how retailers using advanced technologies and solutions can work more efficiently, enable growth and better understand and serve their customers. And thus solves current challenges and creates new business opportunities. Take the opportunity and get a comprehensive overview of our diverse trading solutions.
At booth F21 in hall 9, discover for example
- FUJITSU Customer 360 ° Journey - we use a shopping scenario to show how digitization is revolutionizing the in-store shopping world, and retailers can offer their customers a 360 ° service that leads to a personal and unique shopping experience.
- FUJITSU fraud prevention based on SAP CAR on HANA - for quick detection of POS irregularities.
- FUJITSU TP8 All-in-One PoS - thanks to its tool-free interchangeable LCD and PC module, the system is extremely service-friendly and with its sleek and stylish design is a real eye-catcher on your counter.
- FUJITSU Retail Engagement Analytics 2.0 - the latest solution for evaluating customer flows and buying behavior, optimizing store-internal processes, and increasing conversion rates, now includes real-time monitoring, camera-based queue management, and task transfer.
- FUJITSU SCO solutions - our new self-checkout systems are space-saving, variable, customer-friendly and secure. Let yourself be surprised by the range of our offer. Tired of more? Then sign up for a visit to Fujitsu.
Food for Thought
Tradeshow & supporting program at a glance
February 27 - March 01 | 10:00 - 18:00 | Exhibition Center Düsseldorf
Experience the crucial role innovative retail technology plays in shaping the future of retail. Also in 2018, EuroCIS will once again offer an attractive supporting program with top-class lectures on cutting-edge topics of the international trading world.
Fujitsu is honoured by providing the opening speech!
We would be delighted if you attended the Fujitsu lecture "Better business with smooth processes using the example of Coop Norway" in the EuroCIS Forum on February, 28th 2018 at 10:30 am. Here you will find more information about the supporting program of EuroCIS 2018 as well as a site overview.