Retail Mobile Solutions
Improve the way your store operates with Fujitsu Market Place Mobile and our Mobile Managed Service – a suite of mobile solutions to transform your customer journey and empower your workforce.
Now, you can take the point of service to your customer – taking advantage of technology that can influence purchase decisions wherever they are.
Greet your customers personally, speed up transaction times and increase sales – all with Fujitsu Retail Mobile Solutions.
Fujitsu Market Place Mobile is an addition to our innovative omni-channel point of service solution – Fujitsu Market Place. It aims to make omni-channel retailing convenient for shoppers, as well as quick and simple for your workforce. What’s more, it supports offline activity, so that customers can enjoy a seamless experience every time.
Mobile Managed Service allows you to implement your mobile strategy, fully mobilize sensitive business applications and embrace BYOD. Information is available whenever and wherever it is required, while being completely secure. It’s also highly scalable; it meets increasing IT demands as your business grows. What’s more, it comes with 24-7 end-user support.
Retail Tablet STYLISTIC V535 is a robust ruggedised tablet – perfect for your workforce. Store associates can be on the move with all the information they require at their fingertips. It allows them to approach your customers as they browse your store, and provide them with a personal service away from the traditional pay-point. Plus, customers can complete the transaction to pay for their goods.
Fujitsu Market Place Mobile
- Supports offline selling to reduce network dependency
- Runs on a range of hardware options to reflect your brand
- Maximises selling opportunities with broad POS capabilities
- Maximises on-floor time between charges with power efficient applications
- Integrates optional Bluetooth printer, scanner and cash drawer for maximum freedom
- Supports gestures for rapid ‘pick up and use’ learning with its intuitive interface
Mobile Managed Service
- Helps to implement enterprise mobility and best practice
- Provides device management to secure and provision mobile devices
- Offers application management
- Offers data management for complete control and access to mobile data (in use, at rest, and in transit)
- Connects users securely to services without exposing user credentials
- Offers complete lifecycle management
STYLISTIC V535 Retail Tablet
- Robust to withstand real-world retail environments with additional protection available
- Drop resistant, dust tight, water resistant, disinfectable, Gorilla® glass, extended temperature range
- Operates using Windows to run the same applications as Point of Service and other store functions
- Flexible input via touch (incl. gloves) or pen
- High connectivity based on latest standards
- Highly customizable with accessories
- Compatible with third-party payment entry devices from leading vendors
Food for Thought
Germany, Freiburg im Breisgau